Popular Posts

Friday, July 22, 2011

Whats my problem?

Growing up I was given much freedom of opinion. I was shaped in part by my parents ideals and in turn they were shaped by there parents. However I have been recently thinking about values and I find myself at a total loss for words. I have no idea what to be or how to be, but I find myself leaning toward a peace of me that says..."WHO CARES???" Why should I or anybody else care about what society and other people think. Why do people insist in fitting into a picturesque idea of what a perfect person is or does. Hey if that works for you than thats your opinion. If you want to wast your time trying to be something you truly are not, theres not a thing I can do about that. I, on the other hand, don't want to be in this picture. So if you ask we what my problem is, well thats easy... I have an opinion and I will share it. Theres nothing wrong with acting like a sour apple some days. We all have our moments (Including myself), we have to understand that who we are is nothing to be ashamed of and we should all have an opinion and voice it. This is especially true  in situations and in places where people don't want to hear your opinion. Just remember theres nothing wrong with telling the truth, even if it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment